Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Been a Style Ride...Peace

Excuse me...let me pour a lil Henny out for my homies (men.style.com).

I didn't want it to be true, but my girl Madea don't lie. Men.style.com is closing it's virtual doors. Another kingdom in the Conde Nast dynasty bites the dust. It's another fallen digit for the fashion and publication industry, not a good cover up for the recession-sensitive industry- but the hardest hit may be the fashion forward men of the world who were already short changed, in terms of (good)fashion authorities.


Luckily, part of the rationale for the downing of dude's dress forum is to focus on gq.com (not mad at this part). For more deets on this sad development, and information on where to send the flowers and condolence gifts, peep THIS.




No comments:

Look here!